Monday, October 25, 2010

Support The Twitter Clown Posse.. local 666



I have been told by more than a few people that I have a warped sense of humor, ok they actually used the word “DEMENTED” but for the purpose of this text we’ll go with warped. Awhile back my buddy from Twitter Frankie028 and I went on a little tormenting binge where we haunted the hallowed halls of Twitter with our demented, demonic clown avatars. Well we got a reaction out of more than a few folks who threatened to unfollow us if we didn’t ditch the clowns, thus was born the Twitter Clown Posse- (not to be confused with the insane clown posse.. Different clowns) To date the TCP only has 2- count em- 2 whole members. (That would be Frankie & Me) so I have decided that since Halloween is drawing near I would take this opportunity to try a little recruiting. So please support your local Twitter Clown Posse, adopt a cute little clown as your avatar today, and you too can sit back and watch your follower count crash like the stock market. C’mon man! Clowns are funny!…. Aren’t they?

No comments:

Post a Comment